Old 15-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Mike

Default tom cats - grrrr

"Vicky" wrote in message
Now, I own a cat, a species known to be the bain of many a gardeners life.
Fortunately, my cat is only intent on destroying my own garden and I can
cope with that! However, we have recently been infiltrated by an
un-neutered tom cat and he is spraying everywhere. The final straw came
yesterday when I left a bag outside for half an hour and came back to find
that it reeked of tom cat pee.

Interesting that.

Other vermin loving owners, have informed me, here on this very newsgroup,
that 'I' should get one of the beastly things in order to keep 'my' garden
free!!!!!!

You are saying this doesn't work. Therefore the others are telling lies.

Interesting that!!

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tell lies.

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th