Old 15-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Compost heap - neighbour objects!

In article , sugarCandy
writes
Has anyone else had problems with compost heaps causing complaints? I was
really surprised, as I thought I had been responsible, and I was trying to
reduce the waste put out for the bin men by recycling. Problem is I haven't
got anywhere else to site it, as it was situated between my shed and garage,
so as to be out of sight of the main garden.

Don't know where you are, but here is a helpful composting contact:

Help line: 0845 0500 110
Email:
Web:
www.compost-it.org.uk and go to the Ask us Tell Us section