Old 15-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Kay Easton

Default Compost heap - neighbour objects!

In article , sugarCandy
writes

The heap is at the bottom of the garden, and he has trees the other side of
the fence, no sitting area or patio. I think he only noticed it because he
was having a tidy up after the winter. I was so surprised I couldn't think
of all the sensible replies that come to mind now, like recycling,
environmentally friendly, no cooked food etc!
We've been here 2 and a half years, and besides telling me not to take in
parcels if asked to by the postman, they haven't really had much to say up
until now.

Does your council offer compost bins? - many councils do. It might be
worth getting one, so that you could then tell him your heap was OK as
it was in a compost bin provided by the council ;-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: