Old 15-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Tyler Hopper

Default Lawn and mowing questions...

"Scott B." wrote in message
om...
I am closing on my first house in just under a month and had a few
questions. The lawn will be seeded soon if it isn't already. What
steps should I take to ensure I end up with a good full lawn? I have
never cared for a new, seeded, lawn before so any advice is
appreciated. I will also need to purchase a mower. Our lot size is
slightly less than 1/2 acre. I was leaning toward a reel mower but my
wife is not convinced that a gas mower isn't a good choice. Let me
know what the pros-cons of reel vs gas are.

Though expensive you can buy gas powered reel mowers.

Tyler