Old 15-04-2004, 09:03 PM
escapee

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:51:23 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about
results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over
reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable pair
(only to receive a slap "Fresh!", when we actually ask the woman to
help us out with something we really can't do ourselves), here you are
talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we put up with women
at all!

;-)

That's not my experience in my marriage, but I can certainly see where men would
get that from. I am always amazed at women who treat their husbands like shit,
then expect them to have a "relationship" with them beyond sex.

I prefer to have a good discussion about something than to love. Love is not
all it's cracked up to be. It gets much deeper with time, but it's not the
glue. Intellect is the glue. Respect, honor and understanding. Those are
glue.

Unfortunately, most women don't get that part of it. I feel for you guys.