Old 15-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Hank

Default Pond's Open in Hamilton - Finally!

BV said:
"Ya know...if you drapped part of the pump cord into the pond, you
could
break her of two habits at one time."

That would test the GFIC also.

Mine is open too ..... just in time for an algae bloom I guess .....
now that the sun finally came out. Sure didn't need to add any water.
--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"axeman chris" wrote in message
I've been a little slow in getting the pond back up & running this

spring.
It only happened this afternoon actually. There wasnt' too much

accumulated
muck to scoop out, so that didn't take too long. The fish were

certainly
happy to be back in there too, especially after having spent the

winter in
big rubbermaid tub in the house. Now if only I can keep it all

from being
trashed by Maisy "The Submersible Basset Hound". Her specialty is

stealing
water plants. She has also shown a fondness for chewing

electrical cords,
so I guess I'll be burying the one for the pump. The fun never

ends...

www.iheartmypond.com