Old 15-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Mike

Default tom cats - grrrr

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Larry Stoter wrote:
Mike wrote:

Other vermin loving owners, have informed me, here on this very

newsgroup,
that 'I' should get one of the beastly things in order to keep 'my'

garden
free!!!!!!

You need a large, nasty, intact tom to keep other cats out he-ll beat
them up something rotten!

It is illegal to keep the sort of large, nasty, intact tom that I
should like :-(

I don't live too far away from http://www.isleofwightzoo.com/
about 1 mile, I quite often park the car opposite when I go to the beach. I
think I will have words with them about 'fostering' some of their young cubs
:-))

The vermin loving fraternity will have something to complain about then!!
Well they keep telling me to get one to keep others away, but this thread
has proved they are lying.

Don't like liars, do we Muppet?

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th