Old 15-04-2004, 11:04 PM
RoyDMercer

Default ID this tree and plants

"Steve Ravet" wrote in message
Victor Martinez wrote:

Steve Ravet wrote:
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/uploads/sgr/126_26131.jpg
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/uploads/sgr/126_26141.jpg

Mulberry. Kill it now and plant something better.

??? I like it a lot. Very shady. It makes a nice roof for my boys
fort. But unless there's a berry-less version then that's not it
because it's never had any blooms or berries. Just big green leaves.

Many people consider Mulberry trees as "trash trees". You have a male which
is why it doesn't produce berries. Many people have severe allergies to
Mulberry trees, so watch out if someone in the family or neighbors have
allergic reactions to them.