Old 15-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Bob Hobden

Default tom cats - grrrr

"Larry Stoter" wrote in message

You need a large, nasty, intact tom to keep other cats out he-ll beat
them up something rotten!

Hmmm, yesterday our 16 years old neutered male Birman was outside on the
path , which is unusual in itself, when the local intact Tom came calling
again. (We also have a spayed female Birman of 14)
To my amazement the old fool fluffed himself up, started screaming, and
walked head down towards the tom and chased him away.

Of course he had to lie down for a few hours afterwards. No change there.
:-)
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars