Old 16-04-2004, 12:36 AM
shannie

Default fly eating plants

As an easter gift I received two plants...Saracenia purpurea and a venus
flytrap. I know these guys like to stand in an inch or so of rainwater and I
know they like lots of light but I have two queries...Can I keep them in the
greenhouse or would it become too hot for them? And secondly, they seem to
be in very small pots for the size of the plants...they don't appear
rootbound. Do these guys like it in small pots or should I move em up an
inch or two? If so, would moss peat be good for them or is there a special
compost for them? Think thats a bit more than two questions :-/

Thanks in advance

Shannie