Old 16-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Starlord

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

My X-wife ( who ended up in the graybar hotel ) couldn't have grown
crabgrass!

Right now, inside my trialer I have at lest 20 stalks of Iris flowers
that I cut off and pulled inside to save them from the winds we get
this time of year.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"GG" wrote in message Maybe your man does that
on purpose so you won't bug him to work in
the garden :-) I know tons of men who are better gardners than their
wives.

Gary

---