Old 16-04-2004, 04:32 AM
belly

Default Growing Mint

On 15 Apr 2004 16:41:10 -0700 in
,
(Jon) graced the world with this thought:

On another note since i'm gonna try an make tea I have heard that
drying the leaves increases the flavor Since i have never done this
before would i just grab like window screen and staple it to a wooden
square frame and trow the min in the sun (after I rinse the mine of
course)

sorry about the multiple post. All drying them does is concentrate the
flavor. If you use fresh, use more to get the same result. Of course,
it's also easier to store dried.... you can spread the leaves on sheet
pans, anything clean, and dry them in the sun on a warm day... you
don't need to go to all the trouble of the screen/frame thing, unless
you already have some laying around, or are going into large-scale
production.