Old 16-04-2004, 01:07 PM
YT2095 YT2095 is offline
Registered User

Location: West-Midlands UK
Default Growing Mint

drying them is excellent! I cut from the bottom and hang the entire branch upside down in a cool dry and dark area (don`t want to lose color from sun bleaching). it also makes it easier to drop the lot in a big bag and roll them on the floor to get the leaves off and leave the stems, I`m not one for mint tea, but a mint sauce!!! Yummy!

does anyone else here sink in large and deep containers into their ground to grow the mint in?
I learned the hard way when a year later it started killing my other herbs and was appearing in places that I didn`t even plant it!
Say it with Flower, Give her a Triffid