Old 16-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Victoria Clare

Default frog in my greenhouse

"Brian" wrote in news:407ed44a_1@mk-nntp-
2.news.uk.tiscali.com:

Toads are many times more brainy than frogs.
Place him on a table and if he jumps off~~ then a frog. A toad will walk
slowly to the edge and decide not to make such stupid decision!!

Yes I agree. If he were a toad, I'd be happy to leave him there in the
confidence that he would walk quietly away if unhappy.

However, he's definitely not a toad, he's a frog. When I found him he went
'GEBOINGGGGG' half way across the greenhouse.

My garden is terraced, and I'm a bit worried that he's accidentally
Geboinnnged from the pond level (in the middle) to the greenhouse level (at
the bottom) and can't work out how to get back up.

(There are several frogfriendly routes, but he looks a bit on the thin side
to me compared with our usual range of chubby amphibians so may be a bit
underpowered.)

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill