Old 17-04-2004, 10:02 AM
len gardener

Default Mulching Mower - how powerful?

g'day han,

it will come down to the torque that one or the other engine may
develop at a certain rev' range, put simply the more torque for less
revs will be the ideal. on your size lawn you may not notice a whole
lot of difference but then if money is no option go for the bigger
horsepower.

for me lawns are resource wastefull, gardens are much more
sustainable, but if one wants a lawn then the best outcome is to leave
the clip on the lawn, makes them more water wise and the need for
fertilisers and chemical treatments is reduced.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening