Old 17-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Gaura Whirling Butterflies

On 4/15/04 11:43 PM, in article ,
"Natty_Dread" wrote:

I'm in Zone 7, Washington DC metro area, and nearly all my perennials have
begun sprouting up or leafing out except the Whirling Butterflies I planted
last year. Can anyone tell me when I should expect to see green on them?
We had quite a bit of snow and ice this year and January was reeeally cold,
so I'm hoping they're not dead! Any feedback would be most appredciated.

Thanks!

Rhonda
Alexandria, VA

I have had some for several years that came back at least 3 times now and
others that died over the first winter. Seems hit or miss to me.

It is too early here to tell if mine made it.

Give it an other week or two to see if they are late to break dormancy.

Cheryl
--
Cheryl Isaak
AHS Region 4, USDA Zone 4B/5A