Old 17-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Ann

Default new radio station

escapee expounded:

Well, no, they are still on satellite radio, which very soon, will be the way
most people will listen to the radio. The junkie people listen to on a daily
basis has nothing to add to anyone's life outside of his own.

:::sigh:::

Yes, they were kicked off the air in Chicago and LA, two of their
largest markets, in a contract dispute. I don't think they're back on
yet there.

As for satellite radio, there's no way I'm paying for radio, it's bad
enough what I pay in cable bills. I don't think satellite radio is
going to do as well as you think. And the satellite TVs aren't any
better around here for good packages and local channels.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA