Old 17-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Jane Lumley

Default Radox Bouquet won't flower

In article , Gillian Lowe
writes
My plant has very healthy foliage and appears to be thriving - BUT it has
only had about three roses in as many years. My local nurseryman suggested
that Perth may be too hot for it to thrive but I suspect he was clutching at
straws. Any suggestions?

Feed it - Vitax Q4, then spray with liquid seaweed (also good for
blackspot control) every 10 days or so. Make sure it is well watered,
too.

My in-laws can never get their roses to flower - turns out they never
feed them. Roses are in the Billy Bunter class.

DON'T prune it now, but in winter you might want to cut it back quite
hard to encourage new and floriferous growth.

--
Jane Lumley