Old 17-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

escapee wrote in
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:51:23 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about
results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over
reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable
pair (only to receive a slap "Fresh!", when we actually ask the
woman to help us out with something we really can't do ourselves),
here you are talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we
put up with women at all!

;-)

That's not my experience in my marriage, but I can certainly see where
men would get that from. I am always amazed at women who treat their
husbands like shit, then expect them to have a "relationship" with
them beyond sex.

snip

For the record, I was just kidding. Most women I've dated would attempt
to whack me upside the head if I decided to go melon shopping (or even
for referring to finding a wet nurse as such.)