Old 17-04-2004, 07:38 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Fiberglass edging--any good?

To add to the informative state of the post regarding a newer product
than in the past, I went by a Ewing
location the other day to pick up a piece of 12 gauge steel edging and
the sales rep showed me some plastic edging (may have been recycled)
that was 1 1/2 X 4". Bends, flexible, strong, painteable, drillable,
etc. About a dollar a section less than steel. Was a light green color. =

While wandering around Lowes I saw a product I hadn't seen
before--fiberglass edging. It's similar to the metal edging product th=

at
has been available for a while, but is made of fiberglass and sold in a=

roll. I'd imagine many companies sell this, but if you're not familiar=

with
it, a link online to a product of this sort is
http://www.greenackors.com/install.htm

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal