Old 17-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] bonsai art exhibition in development

Some of you may recall that I am helping to organize an exhibition
sponsored by the local arts society with nature as art as a theme. The
centerpiece will be a bonsai and viewing stone exhibition. There will
hopefully be a demo. This is going to be at an area mansion that is now
a bed and breakfast, and is quite a classy place. There will be
corporate sponsorship, so the expenses will be paid by the sponsors.
The bonsai exhibit may very well be in one of the large rooms in the
mansion. I haven't seen it yet but I understand it's a really nice
venue for this sort of thing. It will be on a weekend in August.

I'll post more details when I know.

Craig Cowing
NY
zone 5b/6a Sunset 37