Old 17-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default Muddy Water

We'll you are all right. It's clearing on it's own, still murky, but can now
see the ledges and fish swimming. Last night the largest of the bullfrogs
(from tadpoles last summer) was floating on the top .....hate to say it but
it looks really cute....I know they can be destructive....but so far too
little to be a problem.

Getting some plants this weekend.....any suggestions? (We have Lily Blooms
here in North Canton Ohio just about 5 minutes from our house.....they are
also online, but the store is located http://www.lilyblooms.com/)

btw BV....when I read your account of muddy water could've just hugged you,
made me feel not such a bad pond owner if one of the regulars had a problem
with mud.

Lisa