Old 17-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Birds and the Bees and Koi and the...

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Hmmm.... - You have 2.3 and I only have 2 - our pond fish have literally
hundreds every year as long as they are protected from canabalism (sp?)

and
other predators - maybe their 'technique' is superior?
Gale :~)
I assure you...I have 2.3 children right now, and I didn't get any of

them
by 'spraying' my pond plands, so I think I am doing something right.

LOL.

Well first off, I am happy a woman made that joke and not a guy. And
secondly, I won't touch that one with a 12 inch Carp for fear of not being
able to stop.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com