Old 17-04-2004, 09:32 PM
KrakAttiK

Default CANADA'S SHAME - Many seals are skinned whilst still conscious

On 16 Apr 2004 19:05:39 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Mark H wrote:
Shame we couldn't do a cat cull

It's the troll cull that I think we really need!

Why not start us off then? Go on, you festering is bad for your
health, let it all out.

Cheerio

--
To avoid grizzlies, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game advises hikers
to wear noisy little bells on clothes and carry pepper spray. Also watch