Old 17-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Compost heap - neighbour objects!

The message
from "sugarCandy" contains these words:

/snip/
Has anyone else had problems with compost heaps causing complaints? I was
really surprised, as I thought I had been responsible, and I was trying to
reduce the waste put out for the bin men by recycling. Problem is I haven't
got anywhere else to site it, as it was situated between my shed and garage,
so as to be out of sight of the main garden.

You were doing the correct and sensible thing, and your neighbour
doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Get a scythe and - - oh, as you were!

--
Rusty