Old 17-04-2004, 10:02 PM
cacahuates

Default new radio station

escapee wrote:
I did hear our friendly drug addict just yesterday thanking his fans, profusely,
for being "there" for him over the last 15 and a half (can't forget the half)
years. He, Hannity and the other O' talk about the "lib" network as if it's not
being heard by anyone! Oh well. They say Franken is in denial. Denial of what,
I wonder. Does Al Franken have a drug problem?

A perfect example of why liberals are morally bankrupt. A few minutes
ago you lamented Tommy Chong's being arrested for selling a bong,
thereby implying that smoking illegal herbs was somehow OK. Now you
imply that Rush Limbaugh, who had a problem with prescription drugs, is
unfit to be on the air. Are you saying drugs are fine if Tommy Chong
partakes, but bad if Limbaugh does?

I don't know whether or not you have a drug problem, but you sure do
have a credibility problem.