Old 17-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Cumberpach

Default How to Have the Ultimate Backyard Fishpond

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Cumberpach" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in

message
The message
from "Markb" contains these words:

Please do not post in HTML

High Treason Me Lud ?

Worserer. Any gentleman or lady can fall into peccadillos like the odd
murder, not doing their homework, leaving their greens, robbing a bank,
etc., and all will all be forgiven if they truly repent.

Only a cad posts in HTML.

Talkein of post cards, my greenhouse will arrive soon. Because of the slope
on the allotment ( 18" over 8 feet ) I've had to build a small b/block wall
to retain (oooh me back). Apart from germination of seeds, I want tomatoes,
cucumber (ouch) bell- peppers and chilli. Q. Solid floor or soil - pro's and
cons ?

Pete