Old 17-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Ophelia

Default Compost heap - neighbour objects!

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from "sugarCandy" contains these words:

Hi
I'm feeling a bit peeved after the bank holiday weekend. A neighbour of

mine
requested I dispose of a heap of animal waste that that would attract

blue
bottles, rats and mice. When told it was a compost heap, he said it was
inappropriate to have in in the garden.

Best to smile and say nothing, he'll realise the error of his
foolishness soon enough, or forget all about it.

The first time I met our elderly neighbour last spring, he said early
guests in his holiday house had complained of lice in the beds. This had
never happened before we moved in, and he assured me the source of the
infestation is "all that seaweed you keep spreading on the garden".

ROFL