Old 18-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Dustin

Default Fast drying potting media

I moved several of my phals and a couple of there NOID plants that I
have into pea gravel today. Im a little leary about it though. They
will be in my shadehouse/greenhouse setup that gets sprayed very heavily
for 10 minutes every morning. I am sure it will soak them good, but I
think I will increase the amount of time to 15 or 20 minutes.

Is it possible to grow paphs or phrags in pea gravel?

Dustin

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Don't know about where you live, but here you can buy pea gravel
(called such for its size and 'smoothness' more than anything else, I
imagine) at any landscape supply

Good idea, Rob.

Diana