Old 18-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Ophelia

Default Compost heap - neighbour objects!

"sugarCandy" wrote in message
news
Hi
I'm feeling a bit peeved after the bank holiday weekend. A neighbour of
mine
requested I dispose of a heap of animal waste that that would attract blue
bottles, rats and mice. When told it was a compost heap, he said it was
inappropriate to have in in the garden.

Hi Annie

I had problems with a neighbour and discussed it here at the time. My
neighbour, who is one who would call the police, the council and for all I
know the United Nations.

She got nowhere so if you go by my experience.. you will probably end up
with him AT your door making demands but you may ignore him)

My neighbour no longer speaks to us but that is a huge advantage)

Ophelia
Scotland