Old 18-04-2004, 01:58 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Compost heap - neighbour objects!

The message
from "sugarCandy" contains these words:

/snip/
You could try explaining yourself to your neighbour, but I get the
impression that he is one of those who always knows best. I'd ignore
him. If he complains to the council, I have a good idea they will be on
your side.

I had intended to leave it longer to rot, but as he'd complained i thought
I'd show I was trying to move it.

Don't! if he gets the idea you'll bend to his will when he makes
unreasonable demands he'll have you running on the spot.

You might go about the garden muttering (stage whisper) "Leylandii,
leylandii!"

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/