Old 18-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Mike

Default Patio stain problems

The treatment has to be repeated every year.

Does anyone have any better ideas or suggestions?

Is it out of the question to seal it with a concrete paint? I used to do my
factory floors with some quite good stuff. I believe it was by a company
called Watco. Comes in all sorts of colours, wears quite well.

Of course it depends on where it is and how you use the patio as to whether
it would be aesthetically pleasing to paint it.

Mike

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th