Old 18-04-2004, 05:57 AM
Vicky

Default tom cats - grrrr

"Mike" wrote in message

I live about 8 miles away from same zoo - greetings fellow caulkhead!

Small world. Not a 'true' caulkhead as I moved from the North Island when

was 10, rather a long time ago.

It was from this zoo that my friend got some tiger dung and smeared it on

his
garden walls to good effect. Trouble is, I have no need to scare my own
moggie witless!

Do you happen to know if they will let you come and collect it from the

Zoo.
(The Zoo itself as opposed to straight from the animals ;-} )

Mike in a very sunny Lake.

--

I don't know but you could always ring and ask! This was when Jack Corney
was still at the helm and my father-in-law worked there but I'm sure they

Vicky - from sunny Binstead