Old 18-04-2004, 05:58 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Toddler and laburnum

The message
from "Rosie" contains these words:
Anne Jackson wrote:

one does tire of the same questions being asked year after year after

year!
Does no-one use Google any more?

A lot of people may never have got there, or having done so, not been
sure what to do with it. Wassermarrer with Dogpile, anyway?

I did look this up on Google - I couldn't find it asked since 2001 and I
thought there might be some new information or advice in that time.

It hasn't got any more poisonous, but we could try for some mutations
with a certain troll's pitchblende if you like.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/