Old 18-04-2004, 05:58 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default More berries mean a hard winter - old wives tale?

The message
from MissJuggs contains these words:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 03:55:47 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

Come into the potting shed and park yourself on that old sack of
hardened cement I borrowed from Another Place.

Cup of tea?

Aaar. I am now able to be a licensed radio ham, so can we call it a
shack?

Well, just as long as you leave that jamjar of fossilised paintbrushes,
and those tobacco tins of nials and stuff, and the red checky curtings,
and all those deckchares inna tangle of legses and canvas, andandandand
- well, please don't throw anything away...

Now, you can pwt the 28MHz stuff there..........

wondering about where to hide the ariel now that the lilies have
gone

Molish a feature of it. However, if you're using a stick I wooden grow
clematis up it as it hooters yer SWR.

73

--
Rusty