Old 18-04-2004, 06:09 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Fast drying potting media

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:59:31 -0400, (Dustin ) wrote:

I moved several of my phals and a couple of there NOID plants that I
have into pea gravel today. Im a little leary about it though. They
will be in my shadehouse/greenhouse setup that gets sprayed very heavily
for 10 minutes every morning. I am sure it will soak them good, but I
think I will increase the amount of time to 15 or 20 minutes.

Is it possible to grow paphs or phrags in pea gravel?

Dustin

Both do well in semi-hydro. Read more about it at FirstRays.com
Ray developed the trick. Our phrags in particular love
semi-hydro. My only problem is my Cym Golden Elf keeps growing
such massive roots it bursts the pot.
SuE