Old 18-04-2004, 09:02 AM
len gardener

Default honey warning

g'day john,

from what i have heard about the local honey industry not producers
but packagers i wouldn't buy any honey off the shelf.

when i need honey i can usually find a bee keeper somewhere willing to
part with some un-adulaterated honey product. my advice would be if
you have found a bulk suppliers am guessing a bee keeper you can't
realy compare his price with the stuff they sell in supermarkets chalk
& cheese to me.

just how i see it

len

snipped