Old 18-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Mike

Default Toddler and laburnum

I'm not sure what, exactly, your bloody problem is, Mike, but LIVE WITH
IT, and
STAY OUT OF MY FACE!!

--
AnneJ

"I" don't have a problem.

"YOU" have a problem in that you are an expert and you do not wish to see
newbies coming onto your Gardening Newsgroup asking questions.

Consequently, I have nothing to 'live with', but the two problems that you
have to live with, are newbies popping up asking questions, and me.

Oh by the way, please don't shout. (I would imagine that as you are so
familiar with newsgroups and netiquette, that you are aware that using
capitals is a sign of shouting). It shows that you are losing your temper
and thereby not in control of your own emotions.

I also feel that in using the word 'bloody' in the context you have used it,
then that is a sign of swearing at me. Please do not swear at me, or anyone
else come to that, as I explained to Mabbett when he stooped so low as to
swear at me, it shows a complete lack of the English language when you
resort to using such words and I regard such people uneducated in said
English language.

Have a nice day

Mike