Old 18-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Sacha

Default Garden clearout

Adam17/4/04 11:37

I've got a large, old, falling down shed in my back garden.

Although not bursting with "stuff", it has got quite a bit of old junk (and
lots of old wood) in it.

I'm looking for someone who will take it down, and get rid of all the
rubbish - I don't think there's anything which would be of use to anyone
else in it, so it needs to be taken down the tip.

I'm in the Bristol area. Can anyone either recommend someone, or tell me
the best place to look? I don't know where to start! :-)

There's a company in USA which offers to take all your old rubbish and send
it to the moon - for a mere £3.25 million.
No? Oh well....... Have you other household bits and bobs you or a
neighbour want to get rid of - somebody near you doing DIY and chucking out
old 'stuff'? If so, why not share the cost of a skip between you, bearing
in mind that you need to fill it quickly before those who *aren't* paying
for it avail themselves of the opportunity!
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)