Old 18-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Bob

Default Question about Dixon mower tires

wrote in message
So I bought a new tire, and I'm wondering what the technique is for
replacing it. I've never worked with tubeless tires. Do I just
deflate it and pry it off with a screwdriver? I don't want to scratch
or gouge the rim so that it can't seal.

Seems like you will have to remove the wheel regardless how you do it.

So, perhaps you could take the wheel to where you bought the tire and let
them do it. I bought my last tire from NTB and they did the mounting at
no charge. I had priced the tire at Walmart and it was about the same
except they wanted 8 bucks to mount it.