Old 18-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Phisherman

Default giant ground wasp colony

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:06:29 GMT, "Rob" wrote:

We have an absolutely huge colony of wasps on a strip of lawn. There is
about a one foot tall mound of dirt that appears to be their main entrance,
but they have literally hundreds of other entrances over a 30' x 8' area.
At any given time during the day, there are dozens of bees all over that
stretch of yard. When we have guests over, this is the area they usually
park in. How can I possibly kill a colony this large, there must be
thousands of wasps.

Get a large can of the hornet/wasp spray. This allow you to stand
10-15 feet away. About a half hour after sundown spray the mound.