Old 18-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Buzzy Bee

Default Garden clearout

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:23:46 +0000 (UTC), "Mike" wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!

OR Take it all down yourself and have a bonfire with it. We are allowed to
have a bonfire, subject to very minimal local orders. A) Anytime you like,
but B) If it is causing an inconvenience or nuisance to you neighbours you
can be prosecuted, i.e. On a beautiful Saturday or Sunday Evening when
neighbours are having barbies :-((

Or all frigging Easter weekend, in our case. Two doors up and round
the corner removed a 40ft Leylandii hedge and burnt the bugger in the
back yard... There still seems to be a lot left, so I think it will
curse our weekends for some time to come. We're in a smoke free area.

I can see why they did it, the hedge was the southern boundary to
their property (its due north from us).

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com