Old 18-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default [OTish] I think we might 'ave an 'awk!

In article , Kay Easton
writes

Sad, isn't it!!
The white dove, because of its inert, gentle characteristics, has become
the de facto symbol for peace.
Extending the analogy, it just goes to show, doesn't it, that if you are
kind and gentle and considerate, you are just swallowed up by violence .
. . . and, moreover, that people think that is ok ((((((((((

What could be more gentle than a quiet vegetarian going its own way,
never attacking another animal ...

Then, in practice, the gentle 'knit their own sandals' type of animal
will eventually be overrun and destroyed by the apparently nasty brutish
meat eaters.
However not to worry Kay=, the media is now controlled by the vegetarian
supporters so I've no doubt they will survive and increase in numbers.

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph