Old 18-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Mike LaMana

Default Does anyone know this tiny yellow plant?

Some kind of mustard (Cruciferae family)

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

"Antje Schulte" wrote in message
Hi all,

My neighbour's dog has just killed my favourite weed (had to chase
mice I guess... :-/ ), and I don't even know the plant's name. I'd
love to replace it, I've always found it very interesting, but I don't
know what it is. Does anyone know what this little plant is called?

http://www.antje-schulte.org/Pflanze/unbekannt.jpg

It's very tiny, maybe 5 cm tall, and has tiny yellow petals as you can
see. Oh yes, and it used to live in Germany...

Thanks in advance,

Antje

--
Nichts Neues über den Erdrotationshamster, dafür aber viele
schöne Fotos, Wissenswertes über Chinchillas und natürlich