Old 18-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Mike

Default Toddler and laburnum

Otoh, you, Mike, have demonstrated that you are more than happy to say
the same thing any number of times, so how about you taking on the job
of advising newbies with the frequently asked questions? You wouldn't
get bored, and they'd get their answers. Perfect!

Given his self-admitted gardening knowledge, 'perfect' is *not* the word
that springs readily to mind! ;-)
--

Thank you Sacha, as I explained I do not have the Gardening expertise to
represent such a newsgroup with such a skilled readership as this. I just

Mike--

H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Reunion Bracklesham Bay May 21st - 24th
Nat.Service (RAF) Assoc. Cosford Parade / Social Weekend 25th - 28th June