Old 18-04-2004, 05:05 PM
really ka30p

Default OT - ka30p - OT

Ingrid wrote I was just wondering if they had something like that available
for other injuries.

Not that we heard of but it sounds great!
Especially for a knee.
We are hauling big bags of ice home from the grocery store and checking in the
middle of the night to make sure they are still on his ankle. Two more days of
24 hr. ice and then the swelling problem should be gone.
Glad she's back to gardening! We moved youngest son's computer into the living
room so he can still work and play on his dearest hobby.

kathy :-)
(still use ka30p for email
this acct. is for reading rec.ponds only)