Old 18-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Toddler and laburnum

The message
from "Rosie" contains these words:

I'm sorry to have caused such a fuss, but I really DID look in Google and
there is nothing with laburnum and toddler in this group since 2001.

Don't worry, you haven't caused any fuss. A troll has; that's a stupid
attention seeker who tries to disrupt and undermine the group and make
trouble. All groups have them. One of the trolls here repeatedly tries
to drive newbies out by pretending that this group is an exclusive
clique of rude people who don't welcome newbies, and can't be bothered
answering either newbie or questions from beginner-gardeners.It's a
lie, of course.

You and your posts are very welcome here, and as you can see, newbies
are not ignored or cold-shouldered by the gardeners here.

Just add the troll to your killfile.

Janet.