Old 18-04-2004, 07:14 PM
jane

Default Ladybirds

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:26:25 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
wrote:

~The message
~from MissJuggs contains these words:
~
~ On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:22:29 +0100, Troy wrote:
~
~ Never seen so many before - they're everywhere. Anyone else noticed this or
~ are they just in my garden :-)
~
~ I've had a fair few already - I thought that they may have been
~ brought by the plethora of leaves floating around from last autumn and
~ also the infestations of insecty things brought by last summer's heat.
~
~ I was thinking just the same thing while weeding the other
~day..ladybirds everywhere.
~
We all remarked on it at the allotments last week. You could barely
step anywhere without risking stepping on one - and they were all the
big seven-spot ones! I haven't seen one of the tiny two-spots for some
time.

--
jane

Mark Twain