Old 18-04-2004, 09:08 PM
DIE SPAMMER !!!

Default dead spots in lawn

Female dog? Female dogs are known for high acidity in their urine. Tomato juice
is suppose to help with that. Training your dog to pee somewhere else isnt'
that hard.

The dog doo will burn also and cleaning it up right away will prevent that too
of course.

Don P wrote:

How can I get rid of some dead spots in my lawn caused by my dog using the
area as her bathroom? I've tried to confine her to a certain area but during
the winter months she has taken to doing her duty closer to the house and
has killed the grass around my patio.
Is cleaning out the area and replanting best and how can I keep her out?

--
Treasure Today You're Not Promised Tomorrow
Don