Old 18-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Kay Easton

Default Toddler and laburnum

In article , Rosie
writes
I'm sorry to have caused such a fuss, but I really DID look in Google and
there is nothing with laburnum and toddler in this group since 2001.

Oh, don't worry - this is a perpetual argument. We need only the
slightest provocation to start it up again!

I thought it was reasonable to ask the question again as advice DOES change
and more importantly, the people who contribute to newsgroups change, so
advice is always different.

I suppose my advice to someone else in a similar position would be to
add to their original question that they'd tried looking in Google/FAQs
and not found anything. Sadly, not everyone is as thoughtful as you, and
we do have people who will ask a question at the sometime as it's being
dealt with in another thread, and then take us to task for not leaping
to answer it again in *their* thread ;-)

Thanks for all your help anyway.

It's a pleasure. Hope to see you again :-)
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: